Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager with a minimum of 2 years of experience in web & software development.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading projects (2/3 at the time) for clients of various scale (from star-up to enterprise).
- Supporting client throughout the delivery process.
- Understanding business values and translating them into development plan.
- Coordinating multiple internal teams in order to deliver a product (Design, Development, Analysis, QA).
- Focus on data and metrics and using them to deliver projects within budget, scope and schedule.
- Foreseeing the risks and flagging them to the management.
- Close cooperation with Account Managers on data and rationale for business decisions.
- Working on continuous improvement on existing processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a project manager:
- in Agile IT projects (web & software development),
- as a subcontractor for corporate clients (preferably in financial sector).
- Great planning skills with a strong focus on detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to business decisions.
- Data driven approach towards project execution.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of development process.
- General understanding of FinTech would be a plus.
- Communicative English (written and spoken).
- Innovative, challenging, yet rewarding projects in the FinTech industry.
- Openness to your ideas on the working environment and tools.
- Outrightness, straightforwardness, and partnership as part of our work culture.
- Social package: healthcare, sport card, fruity Mondays.