We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Engineer to join Efigence team that helps companies drive most successful digital transformations. Working on the interface of business and technology will allow you participation in development of breakthrough projects. You will have a chance to innovate with companies from banking, insurance, assets management, energy industry and car manufacturing industries. You will have possibility to apply your expertise to technological advising for the best Polish and abroad companies.
QA Engineer (Regular/Mid)
You will be responsible for:
- Performing manual tests.
- Creating test documentation.
- Cooperation with programmers in the analysis and reporting of requests.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Strong team orientation and communication skills.
- Innovative, demanding, yet rewarding projects in area of insurance, financing, media and manufacturing.
- A balanced work-life balance with flexible working hours, home office days by arrangement.
- 1-on-1 monthly meetings with supervising manager, annual evaluations.
- Openness to your ideas about how your work environment and tools you will be using will look.
- Openness, directness and partnership as part of our work culture.
- A social package (health insurance, gym cards).