EFI4 SME Digital Banking Platform by Efigence: the perfect solution for micro-entrepreneurs, freelancers, and start-ups was presented at Finovate Europe 202010 February 2020
The new business module of EFI4 – the hyperconnected digital banking platform from Efigence – had its premiere at the event in Berlin, on 12th February. The module is the first-choice option for clients who wants to start their own business – as quickly and smoothly as possible.
At the conference, Innovation Director/Board Member of Efigence – Paweł Haltof – and Bartłomiej Kozieł, UX Director/Board Member of the company, presented the SME module within the EFI4 Digital Banking Platform. It is a perfect tool for those who value intuitive and simple solutions for business banking.
The module’s main features:
1. A project management dashboard from a financial perspective.
2. A communication mode enabling contact with accountants, who have the ability to leave comments on transactions, control incoming taxes & revenues, and attach invoices to transactions.
3. Authorization of money transfers by business partners.
4. An application for employees with individual access to banking, where one of the solutions offered is a virtual debit card facilitating non-cash transactions.
5. A myCompany tab for managing user rights and supervising the employees’ salary payments.
Efigence is a company that we’ve known about for a while now, and they’ve won a few Best of Show trophies from our events over the years, said Greg Palmer, VP of Finovate. We’re always excited to see their new solutions on stage, and I’m really looking forward to learning more about their new EFI4 SME Digital Banking Platform. It’s great to have them involved! – Greg Palmer, Director of Fintech Strategy, Informa Connect, Finovate.
Thanks to the new business module of the EFI4 SME Digital Banking Platform, running your business banking is faster and more intuitive than ever before. We created a new-generation tool that responds to current market trends and to the needs of modern entrepreneurs who run small businesses – Bartłomiej Kozieł, Efigence