We are looking for Project Manager experienced in Web & Software Development projects31 January 2019
Efigence, a technology company specializing in the design and implementation of both off-the-shelf products and bespoke development for financial services, is looking for a Project Manager with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Web & Software Development projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading the projects of various scale and size
- Accountable for scope, time, and cost of delivered solutions
- Managing communication with our clients & internal project teams
- Reporting on project’s metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for implementing best and suitable tools and methodology within the manager projects
- Extraordinary Plan & Organize skills whether we are talking about your tasks or your team tasks
- Ability to execute delegated tasks
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in Web & Software development projects
- Firm grap of agile tools and methodology
- Additional desired feats:
- Good communication/negotiation skills,
- Experience proven by Certificates (Agile / PMI / Prince2),
- Fluent English o Fintech and Web portals domain knowledge/experience
- Innovative, demanding, yet rewarding projects
- Openess to your ideas about how your work environment and tools you will be using will look like
- Openess, directness and partnership as part of work culture
- Social Package (health insurance, Gym cards, English lessons and more)
- Fruity Thursdays
- A modern workplace – our office is getting a complex redesign!
Ready to join our team?
In order for us to process your personal during the current recruitment process, please add the following clause to your CV:
I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in this CV and other application documents by Efigence S.A., headquartered at ul. Wołoska 9a, 02-583 Warsaw, as a data controller in order to carry out the current recruitment process.
In order for us to process your personal data additionally for the purpose of carrying out future recruitment processes, please add the additional clause to your CV:
I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in this CV and other application documents by Efigence S.A., headquartered at ul. Wołoska 9a, 02-583 Warsaw, as a data controller for the implementation of future recruitment processes, carried out within 12 months of the date of submitting application documents.
The right to withdraw consent:
Granting consent is voluntary, but it is necessary for participation in the recruitment processes conducted by Efigence. The consent may be withdrawn at any time (by sending a statement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail to: Efigence S.A., Wołoska 9a, 02-583 Warsaw, or by phone: 22 380 13 13).
The administrator of your personal data is Efigence S.A. Data is collected for the needs of the current recruitment, and in the case of explicit and freely granted consent, also for the needs of future recruitment. You have, among others, the right to access personal data, the right to request its rectification, removal or limitation of processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.