We would also like to provide information about how we protect your personal data, as well as about your rights in connection with the processing of your data.
1. WHO ADMINISTERS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator of your personal data is the Efigence Spółka Akcyjna company with registered office in Warsaw (02-583), at ul. Wołoska 9a, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000495808, by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with the NIP number: 521-30-18-541 share capital: PLN 109.180,00 (hereinafter also referred to as: Efigence).
2. CONTACT US
You can contact us:
- a) by mail, sending correspondence to the following address: Efigence Spółka Akcyjna, ul. Wołoska 9a, 02-583 Warsaw;
- b) at the e-mail address: ;
- c) by phone at: 0048 22 380 13 13.
We have also appointed a Data Protection Officer. You may contact this person if you have questions relating the processing of your personal data:
- a) by post, sending correspondence to: Efigence S.A., Wołoska 9a, 02-583 Warsaw (with the note: “Inspektor Ochrony Danych”);
- b) by e-mail: ;
- c) by phone: +48 534 168 003
3. WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE WE PROCESSING? TO WHAT EXTENT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR DATA? HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
a) What data we process, if you use our site for information purposes
When you use our site for informational purposes, our server downloads data that is transferred by your browser and stores part of it in log files, i.e.:
- a) the type of web browser used;
- b) operating system and its version;
- c) operating system interface;
- d) date and time of website access;
- e) displayed websites;
- f) access status / http response code;
- g) the amount of data transferred;
- h) page previously visited by you.
At the same time data is not combined or saved with other personal data.
b) What data we process, if you contact us via the contact form
You can contact us electronically via the contact form. You provide us with your personal information via the contact form.
We process your personal data in the following areas:
- a) e-mail address (to make contact with you);
- b) name (to prevent abuse);
- c) surname (to prevent abuse);
- d) landline or mobile number (if provided);
We will process your personal information to:
- a) provide answers to your inquiry, including to contact you for this purpose. The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent (art. 6 s. 1 (a) GDPR);
- b) make contact with you or your employer/entity you represent, to start cooperation. The legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in establishing and maintaining relationships as part of your business (art. 6 s. 1 (f) GDPR);
- c) ensure the security of our systems and prevent abuse. The legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in ensuring the security of our systems and preventing abuse (art. 6 s. 1 (f) GDPR).
We present more detailed information in the Information Clause.
c) What data we process, if you contact us by e-mail
You can also contact us via e-mail. By sending an e-mail, you provide us with your personal data that is saved with us.
At the same time We process data only for the purpose of processing your inquiry (including providing answers and possible explanations). These data are deleted at the latest when they are no longer required to achieve the purpose of the conversation, and the matter being the subject of contact is explained.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. You can do this by informing us about your withdrawal of consent by email to: . In this case, all personal data from the conversation will be deleted and further conversation will no longer be possible.
d) Data of candidates
On our site we provide information about the possibility of cooperation with our team, and you can send us your application.
After receiving your application, we process your personal data as part of the recruitment process. We do not pass your details to third parties, nor do we use them for other purposes.
We present more detailed information in the Information Clause.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular small text files that as part of your visit on our site are sent by our server to your device, saved on your device, and stored there for later use. Cookies will therefore allow identification of your device when you visit our website again.
Cookies are designed to use the web pages of the website, as well as to serve us, for example, to analyze the settings and activity regarding the website you visit. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
We use the following types of cookies, as part of our website:
- a) temporary cookies that are stored on your device until you leave the website or disable the software (web browser).
- b) permanent cookies that are stored on your device for the time specified in the cookie parameters (up to two years) or until you delete them.
Some elements of our website require that your browser is recognized after changing the site. Our own cookies allow us to recognize the basic parameters of your device (including: device type, screen resolution, etc.) and, accordingly, display the website tailored to your individual needs. We therefore use our own cookies to ensure the functionality and correct operation of our website, to customize the content of the site to your preferences and to optimize the use of the site.
When it comes to the data regarding your use of our website, which we obtain via cookies, we process them based on your consent and in accordance with art. 173 Telecommunications law act.
Our website implements the Google Analytics analytical service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter: “Google Analytics”).
- a) the type of web browser used;
- b) browser version;
- c) the operating system you use;
- d) page previously visited by you;
- e) Your shortened IP address;
- f) time of the server inquiry.
We use the Google Analytics function that allows you to anonymize your IP address before saving or processing, including before analyzing the user’s behavior on the network. Your IP address is usually shortened within the European Union / EEA and only sent to a Google server in the USA in this form.
We will not associate your information with your other personal information.
The collected data is used for analytical purposes, including the purpose of gathering anonymous statistics of visits to our websites, thanks to which we examine how users use our website, which in turn allows us to optimize our website.
You can prevent the transmission of data obtained about your use of the website to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can also turn off saving Google cookies in your browser settings or prevent the processing of your data by switching on the “Opt-Out” option. This will install “Opt- Out”, which prevents the recording of your data on this website.
You can view and change cookies settings at any time by specifying the conditions for storing or accessing your device.
You can change these settings using your web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block or limit the automatic handling of cookies on your device, e.g. that no cookies are saved or it is only possible to save certain types of cookies.
You can also delete cookies that have already been saved by your browser at any time. Details on the possibilities and methods of managing cookie files are available in the software settings (of your web browser).
4) WHO IS THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may entrust your personal data to our suppliers to whom we commission services related to data processing, e.g. providing, servicing or supporting teleinformation systems and our related company, i.e. Artegence Sp z o.o.
5) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- a) the right to request further information on the use of your personal data;
- b) the right to access the content of your personal data;
- c) the right to request the amendment (correction) of your personal data;
- d) the right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- e) the right to request the deletion of your personal data, that we no longer have legal grounds to process;
- f) receiving, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, personal data that you have provided to us and (provided it is technically feasible) the right to request transfer of this data to another administrator (if the processing is based on your consent or in an automated manner).
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (for reasons related to your particular situation), unless our grounds for processing are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms.
In the event that we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise the above listed rights, please contact us. Contact details are indicated in item 2 above.
If you decide that your personal data is processed contrary to the provisions of applicable law, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the competent supervisory authority.
6) PROVISION OF DATA
Providing data is voluntary.
However, in some cases it may be necessary (for example, so that we can respond to your query or contact you) or may affect some of the functionalities available on the websites of our website.